If you would like to post an opening please e-mail Eric Loke at email@example.com.
Date Posted: April 16, 2018
City of San Jose
The City of San Jose is currently seeking a Division Manager in Traffic Safety Division of the Department of Transportation. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced transportation professional. Although an Engineering degree is preferred, it is not required. Candidates that have exceptional communication, leadership, analytical, and management skills to lead teams in developing and implementing state of the art transportation safety programs in a rapidly growing City with a diverse, energetic and talented workforce are highly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the position, please see the job posting attached.
Date Posted: April 9, 2018
With more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-caliber professionals to join our connected network.
Based in our Irvine, CA office, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/Team Leader to join our transportation and site infrastructure leadership team. We have several southern California transportation, civil-site development, and infrastructure projects underway and are looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager/Team Leader to provide leadership to our existing team of engineers and designers. Our extensive public & private sector base includes work across Orange, LA, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Our Irvine office is made up of a group of individuals who enjoy the diversity of their projects and camaraderie of their co-workers. This in turn has led to a positive culture, fostering an environment of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. The office is in a great location, with easy access to freeways and a short walk or drive to nearby restaurants, including the Irvine Spectrum Center.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, or similar field.
- CA Civil PE.
- Minimum of 15+ years progressive experience across transportation and site Infrastructure (experience designing roadways, intersections, trails, bikeways and parks). Experience and exposure in traffic engineering is considered a plus.
- Ability to maintain and build exceptional client relationships.
- Act a proposal and business development champion, lead successful pursuit teams in winning new work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – including report-writing and preparation of competitive proposals.
- Strong project management skills, managing multi-disciplinary projects on time and within budget
- Active member of relevant industry associations and communities.
- Previous experience mentoring and development more junior staff and supervising technical teams.
- High ethical standards, committed to producing high quality work.
- Positive and motivating collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage work and coordinate with multi office teams and personnel.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Please contact Patrick Burnside by phone at 949-585-5221 or by email at Patrick.Burnside@ghd.com if you are interested in this opportunity
Date Posted: March 6, 2018
Econolite is seeking multiple entry and senior-level engineers to join our Anaheim team who, through their passion for ITS, will help us to create a “safer, more connected world”. Click here to apply! If you do not see a position posted and would like to be considered for future opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Will plan, design, and estimate the addition of product specifications to new design developments.
- Test Automation Engineer I - responsible for developing automated test practices for both web and embedded applications written in Visual Studio, Web-services, QT programming in C#, C++, Python, and Linux.
- SQA Traffic Engineer I - Responsible for identifying software anomalies and determine whether the Software Products meets all applicable requirements and user needs.
- Intern- Applications Engineer - translate transportation plan and specifications as defined by local, state, and federal agencies into engineering documentation, work instructions, and equipment.
- Senior Systems Support Engineer – Will support product demonstrations and marketing of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and traffic management projects. The positions will also provide support with proposals and projects.
- Sales Engineers - Promotes the sales of products and services to new customers as well as retaining and growing business with existing accounts.
Date Posted: March 5, 2018
Kunzman Associates, Inc.
Kunzman Associates, Inc. currently has an opportunity for a highly motivated traffic engineer in our City of Orange office. This is a full-time position with competitive pay that includes a profit sharing plan and retirement program. We offer a team atmosphere, learning environment, and opportunities for professional growth. Main responsibility will be completing Traffic Impact Analyses and Parking Studies. This position is located in our Orange, CA office. Flex time and telecommuting options are available after one year of satisfactory in-office employment.
Kunzman Associates, Inc. is a Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning consulting firm providing professional expertise to both the public and private sectors. Since its founding in 1976, the firm's goal has been to provide the best traffic and transportation engineering services available through highly qualified personnel. With over 40 years of experience, Kunzman Associates, Inc. is the second oldest traffic engineering and Transportation Planning firm headquartered in Southern California, with over 18 personnel and growing. The firm expanded in 2009 to include noise and air quality services.
Ideal applicants shall have the following:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the traffic engineering/transportation planning field
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field
- Proficient in Vistro, Synchro/SimTraffic, Traffix, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to deadlines and client servicing
- High level of independence, critical thinking/ problem-solving ability, and strong work ethic a must
An e-mail response to email@example.com with attached resume is required. Phone calls will not be accepted. Flyer
Date Posted: February 23, 2018
The City of Ontario
The City of Ontario is seeking a Senior Associate Civil Engineer. The opening date for the position is Monday February 26, 2018.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE CIVIL ENGINEER
$8,411.86 - $10,221.46 Monthly
OPENING DATE: 02/26/18
CLOSING DATE: 03/09/18 05:00 PM
For more information on the position when it opens please go to one of the following links:
Date Posted: January 23, 2018
The City of Orange
The City of Orange is currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer-Traffic in the Traffic Division of the Public Works Department. Ideal candidates should have at least 5 years of civil engineering emphasis with an emphasis in traffic and public works capital improvements, and at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
For more information about the position, please see the job posting attached.
Date Posted: January 11, 2018
W.G. Zimmerman Engineering
W.G. Zimmerman Engineering is currently seeking a Civil Engineer and a Traffic Engineer to augment their main office in Huntington Beach. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a four-year college or university and have 3-5 years of civil engineering design and/or traffic engineering experience. Possession of EIT is preferred. The candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Synchro. Good communication and writing skills is a must.
For more information about the positions, please see the job posting attached
Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Location: Orange County
KOA Corporation’s Orange County office is seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer / Project Manager to assist their growing office and manage a variety of interesting transportation engineering projects. Candidates should have 12 to 20 years of experience and a California PE license. The KOA-OC office has a planning and engineering staff of almost 25 and prides itself on having a fun and energetic working environment.
If interested, please contact Min Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 573-0317. KOA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Date Posted: December 13, 2017
Iteris is searching for Engineers and Senior Engineers passionate about providing intelligent information solutions to the traffic management market. The successful candidate will assist with a wide variety of ITS design, integration and signal timing projects, and support field work, design, technical analysis preparation of spread sheets, graphics and select report sections for various engineering and planning projects. We are recruiting nationally with immediate needs in our offices in Florida, Nebraska, Texas, and California. Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com.
Date Posted: November 21, 2017
Advantec Consulting Engineers
Advantec Consulting Engineers, a professional civil and traffic engineering firm specializing in planning, design, and implementation of Roadways, Freeways, Interchanges, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), traffic engineering, and transportation planning, is recruiting for multiple positions in both their Irvine and Diamond Bar office. See below for additional details:
ENTRY-LEVEL ENGINEERS AND PLANNERS - Location: Irvine & Diamond Offices
We are looking for the brightest civil engineering graduates and student interns with good engineering sense and strong technical skills. Interest to learn and stay on the cutting edge of engineering technology is a must. You will receive training to become the best in the profession and be well rewarded for it!
ITS PROJECT ENGINEER/SYSTEM ENGINEER - Location: Irvine Office
You will work on interesting projects involving ITS, traffic signal synchronization, traffic engineering, and other interesting disciplines. You will be given training in broad technical disciplines and project management, with great career advancement opportunities! Requires suitable degree and with 5+ years of experience. EIT preferred, Professional Engineer license a plus!
SENIOR PUBLIC WORKS/HIGHWAY ENGINEER - Location: Irvine Office
You will be managing interesting projects involving civil engineering, highways engineering, public works design, traffic engineering, and other interesting disciplines. You will be given training in business development and business management with great career advancement opportunities! Requires suitable degree with 10+ years of experience. Professional Engineer (Civil or Electrical) license preferred.
MID-LEVEL PUBLIC WORKS/HIGHWAY ENGINEER - Location: Irvine Office
You will work on interesting projects involving civil engineering, highways engineering, public works design, and other interesting disciplines. You will be given training in broad technical disciplines and project management, with great career advancement opportunities! Requires suitable degree and with 3+ years of experience. EIT preferred, Professional Engineer license a plus!
Interested candidates shall email resumes and cover letters to HR@advantec-usa.com
Date Posted: October 5, 2017
City of Costa Mesa
SENIOR ENGINEER/PRINCIPAL CIVIL ENGINEER
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
The City of Costa Mesa is currently recruiting for the Senior Engineer position assigned to the Transportation Division. The recruitment will remain open until filled and may close without prior notice. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. Please see here for additional job descriptions and application information.